- Start of registration: Jun. 1, 2017
- Deadline for presentation submission: Jul. 7 Jul. 14, 2017
- Deadline for early registration: Jul. 14, 2017
- Deadline for online registration: Aug. 10, 2017
Category of registrations
|Presenter||Jun. 1 - Jul. 7 Jul. 14||Early|
|Non-presenter||Jun. 1 - Jul. 14||Early|
|Jul. 15 - Aug. 10||Late|
* An undergraduate student is charged NO fees regardless of the membership. Please bring a student ID to the conference place.
Instructions for registration
The following information will be requested to input. Please prepare them beforehand. You can correct/modify the information you input later on. However, the option for oral or poster presentation is allowed to change until July 7 July 14. Please note that any change after July 7 July 14 may not be reflected on the proceedings.
- Zip code
- Mailing Address
- Telephone number
- Facsimile number
- Email Address
- Banquet attendance
- Additional information to the organizers (optional)
Abstract submission (if you are going to give a presentation)
- Registration number
- Authors and their affiliations
- Section (Symposium, Workshop, Oral, Poster, etc.)
- Language (Japanese or English)
- Abstract (about 200 words)
- Research field
- Key words (up to three)
* Except invited speakers, only society members are eligible to submit a presentation.
* Each person can submit only one oral or poster presentation.
|Abstract submission has been closed.|
* Presentation are acceptable in both English and Japanese, but the registration/submission forms are provided only in Japanese. Please contact us (email@example.com) via e-mail if you register in English.