The Breakout Sessions of the 13th International Symposium on Teacher Education in East Asia shall focus on three themes:
I. Idea and Theoretical Research of the Next-Generation Education
II. Practice and Applied Research of the Next-Generation Education
III. International Exchanges and Collaborations among Universities of Teacher Education
We are inviting oral presenters for the breakout sessions, the details of which are as follows:
1. Deadline for abstract submission: on or before Friday, July 27
- Applicants for the oral presentation shall fill out the attached Oral Presentation Registration and Abstract Form (MS-Word file) and submit it by email through the person in charge in each university.
* Joint presentation by several presenters is also accepted. In this case, submit one abstract per presentation.
* The symposium executive committee shall choose the oral presenters on the basis of their application contents and inform the successful applicants by email.
2. Deadline for proceedings submission: on or before Tuesday, September 18
- Presenters shall prepare their proceedings in an MS-Word file (A4 size, 6 pages or less) and submit them by email.
- The manuscript format shall include "introduction," "main text," "conclusion," and "references."
- The working language is English.
3. Deadline for submission of data to be presented on the day: on and before Wednesday, October 10
- The presenters shall prepare the data in an MS-PowerPoint file (English) and submit them by email. On the day of the symposium, the presenters shall bring their data in a USB memory stick.
* The working language of the Breakout Sessions at the Symposium is English.
* The allotted time is 20 to 30 minutes per presentation, including the question-and-answer session.
* We also welcome applications from young researchers, including postdoctoral researchers and graduate students.
Email address for submission: email@example.com