- Tamami Fukushi, Ph.D.
- Center for Research on Brain-Science&Society
- Research Institute of Science and Technology for Society (RISTEX)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST).
- Neuroethics, Neurophysiology (motor control in human/non-human primates)
- Bachelor in Physical Education, Laboratory of Physical Education, Faculty of Letters, Nara Women's University, Japan
- Master of Science in Primatology, Dept. Science, Primate Research Institiute, Kyoto University, Japan
- Ph.D in Behavioral Science, Department of Psychology, Hokkaido University, Japan
Selected Publications (Up to 5)
- Fukushi T., Ashe J. (2003) Adaptation of arm trajectory during continuous drawing movements in different dynamic environments. Experimental Brain Research, 148: 95-104
- Fukushi T., Ohtsuki T. (2004) Independence of timing and force control during isometric leg extension. Journal of Sports Sciences, 22: 373-382
- Fukushi T., Sawaguchi T. (2005) Neural representation of response category and motor parameters in monkey prefrontal cortex. Experimental Brain Research, 164: 472-483